This is the short version about the outbreak, duration and end of the 3rd world war. You will find more details in the following sections. The war will break out in August 2019 or 2020. Everybody will be talking about ‘peace in our time’ before the outbreak, so nobody will suspect anything, when Russia suddenly launches a paralysing nuclear attack on USA and conventional war in Europe.
The German civilians will attempt to flee in their cars, but anybody who gets in the way of the Russian army will be killed – it will be safer to stay home. There will be nowhere to flee to, because ‘the whole world will be in flames’. A part of UK will disappear into the sea due to a bomb, which falls in the North Sea and consequently creates a giant tsunami-like wave hitting all the coasts of the North Sea. In France the local communists will ally themselves with the Russians and put the French military at Russia’s disposal. Norway and Sweden will be invaded, and even though they defend themselves couragesly, they will have to surrender after af few months. Spain will be attacked with biological and chemicals weapons, which will spread diseases, which were unknown to man before the war.
During the ensuing war a European counter-attack will cut off the Russians’ supply lines and split its army into two parts. A part of the Russian army will invade Denmark, but since these soldiers are not under any kind of command or discipline, they will be defeated by the Danish, even though the latter are outnumbered.
Italy will be invaded, and the pope will flee. Just after the pope has escaped the earth will experience a cosmic catastrophe, which will cover the earth in darkness for 3 days. No electricity will work during the darkness, only candles will give light. During this period, earthquakes will happen everywhere. It is a good idea to store water and food for these 3 days in advance. People should stay indoors and cover and seal their windows, because if they go outside, they will die from poison in the air. After 72 hours this nightmare will be over.
The European army will be small in the beginning, but it will gradually grow in size and strength. The war ends in the spring with the defeat of the Russians. The real reason for the Russian defeat is a revolution that breaks out in Russia. This revolution will happen just before Easter. The people of Russia never wanted war, but they were seduced by their leaders. A great part of the earths population will have been killed during this war, which truly will end all wars. After the war a new era will begin, in which all people will be united in the same faith, which will be different from any conventional religions existing today. A new spirit of love and helpfulness will reign from now on.
The above description is a compilation of several historical soothsayers' written account – among which four have predicted the 1st and 2nd world war accurately. The date for the outbreak of the war is calculated with the help of astrology and inspired from the work by French astrologer Andre Barbault – he is famous for having pointed out specific planetary patterns, which occur in times when great wars break out, and others, which occur, when peace is re-established.”
I started out by saying that this is the short version. Since there are many sources for these predictions, it means that in the long version each source should be presented and evaluated in detail. It is really not a matter of believing in these accounts or not, it is a matter of investigating them and evaluating the probability of them coming out true. At the end of the day it is not a matter of being brilliant at making predictions – but about being prepared, if the worst disaster should happen.
Omens of imminence
The reason why the predictions of a 3rd world war is credible is that several soothsayers have made these same predictions over time without knowing about each other’s allegations. I shall return to them later. As for now it is sufficient to state that I believe a 3rd world war will occur as stated above, mainly because it makes sense: The distribution of resources in our present day world is not sustainable; furthermore as long as nuclear weapons have not been banned and destroyed, there is a risk that they will be used.
In the following I shall try to present a list of independent “omens” for the imminence of the outbreak of WW3. There is a an old proverb saying that great events cast long shadows; it cannot be a surprise if such a world catastrophe has been foreseen by many seers.
The Malachi Prophecies: St. Malachy was a 12th century Irish bishop, who in a vision saw the names of all the Popes from his own day until the end of the Catholic Church - altogether 112 popes. His predictions have been astonishing accurate. The present pope is the 111th pope in his predictions. Malachy described and identified the name and characteristics of each pope with a single line in Latin.
The story goes that while St. Malachy visited Rome in 1139, he went into a trance and received a vision in which he foresaw all the popes from the death of Innocent II until the end of time. Afterwards he wrote a few words about each pope and gave the manuscript to Pope Innocent II, who is said to have deposited it in Vatican Archives, where it lay forgotten until it was discovered in 1590 and published. At the time, some questioned its authenticity and it has been the subject of debate ever since.
You can find the prophecies for the most recent popes here. Here I quote them:
“Paul VI. The words of the 108th prophecy are “Flos Florum” (Flower of Flowers). The 108th pope after Innocent II was Paul VI (1963-78). His coat of arms included three fleurs-de-lis (iris blossoms).
John Paul I. The 109th is “De Medietate Lunae” (Of the Half Moon). The corresponding pope was John Paul I (1978-78), who was born in the diocese of Belluno (beautiful moon) and was baptized Albino Luciani (white light). He became pope on August 26, 1978, when the moon appeared exactly half full. It was in its waning phase. He died the following month, soon after an eclipse of the moon.
John Paul II. The 110th is “De Labore Solis” (Of the Solar Eclipse, or From the Toil of the Sun). The corresponding pope was John Paul II (1978-2005). John Paul II was born on May 8, 1920 during an eclipse of the sun. Like the sun, he came out of the East (Poland). Like the sun, he visited countries all around the globe.
Pope Benedict XVI. The 111th prophecy is “Gloria Olivae” (The Glory of the Olive). The meaning of the olive is unclear. The Order of Saint Benedict (not St. Malachy) has claimed that this pope will come from its ranks and Saint Benedict himself prophesied that before the end of the world his Order, known also as the Olivetans, will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its final fight against evil.
The 112th prophecy says, “In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman), who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people.”
Of course the above mentioned “Peter” has to be the present pope Francis, who seems to be closer to the people than any previous pope in recent time, hence the statement that he will “will feed his flock amid many tribulations”.
Consistency among seers and the present world situation: 3 different seers have had the same visions about 1st, 2nd and 3rd world war. They were correct about the 1st and 2nd world war, and they agree with each other about the course of the 3rd world war. Other seers have had similar visions about the 3rd world war. I shall list their names later in this text, when I deal with them in detail. I have known about their predictions since 1984, when their prophecies were published in a Danish book, but I haven't paid much attention to them since the Berlin wall were torn down and the cold war ended.
The 3 seers agree that Russia will be the aggressor, but after the collapse of the Sovjet Union this scenario seemed unlikely: USSR was led by an old drunkard (Boris Yeltsin), it opened its borders for capitalism, and several of its states disengaged themselves from Russia and became independent, thereby reducing the former Sovjet Union’s territory. In short: Russia had been humiliated, and the Western capitalistic world could celebrate a triumph over its old enemy and an ideology, which seemed to have outlived itself.
But then Putin entered the scene and became president in Russia. And USA was struck in its very heart, when Al Quaida succesfully launched an attack on the twin towers in New York – a symbol of the power of commerce and the almighty dollar itself. USA engaged itself into a war against an invisible enemy – terrorism – in Afghanistan first, secondly in Iraque and now in Syria. These wars have weakened the American economy while at the same time Russia’s economy has slowly grown strong from selling oil and gas to Western European countries. By now we have seen the first signs of the weakened American economy with the real estate market going down in 2008. Wars cost money, and you cannot finance wars just by printing more money; the result will inevitably be inflation.
In the west the population is so preoccupied with its advanced computer technology that it hasn’t noticed this change in power balance yet. Most people in the west are hypnotised by their wealth and entertainment, which subdues the animal instincts that under other circumstances would warn them against imminent danger. Nobody takes Russia seriously, just like nobody took Germany seriously before the outbreak of the 2nd world war – because everybody was clinging to the image of Germany defeated after the 1st world war, just like everybody still thinks that Russia is weak after the collapse of communism.
And there are more parallels between Germany in the 1930's and Russia today. From the Russian presidential election in 2007 journalists have been reporting how Russia has become a one-party-state, the Russian people has when interviewed and in opinion polls explicitly wished for “a strong leader” rather than real democracy, critical journalists have been killed inside Russia without objections from the west, and renegades have been killed outside Russia with objections from among others Britain. Criminals are playing an important part in Russian politics, while honest businessmen are being put to jail. Homosexuals and intellectual critics are being persecuted. A youth organization supporting these politics have emerged in Russia - it is called “Naschi”, and its similarity with Hitler-Jugend is striking. This is not an atmosphere of peace and stability - these are omens of preparations for war!
Putin himself is not a peace dove – he has received military training in KGB and is a master of secrecy, propaganda and tough leadership. Recently the newspaper “Daily Mail” has announced that Putin is behind a new educational book in history that cleanses Josef Stalin (1875-1953), who ruled USSR as dictator for 29 years. The textbook with the title “A History of Russia, 1900-1945” will be approved by the Russian state as the basic book for education in history of that period in Russian schools and universities from 2009. According to one of the authors the book admits that Stalin killed approximately 50 million Russians, but it argues that these killings were necessary for the survival of the Sovjet Union and the country’s transition to an industrialized nation. In other words: Thanks to Putin, classic communism is back!
A Russian dictatorship is the greatest threat against the Western world, yet nobody seems to care about it, instead everybody is preoccupied with a few, insignificant Islamic extremists. Yes, 11-9 2001 was indeed disastrous, but surely a rearmed and determined Russia can create much more havoc destroying two high buildings!
The American president Ronald Reagan launched the idea of “limited” nuclear war, i.e. if we are going to have a nuclear war, the Americans would prefer to have it far away from USA territory, namely in Europe. The Russians have never been as bigmouthed as the Americans, but I am sure that they believe in the same doctrine: If there is going to be a nuclear war, it must happen as far away from the Russian homeland as possible, preferably in the Americas.
Andre Barbault was born October 1st 1921, and it is his book “Les astres et l'histoire” from 1967 which has made him famous outside France. In this book he correctly predicted the collapse of communism in Eastern Europe.
His basic idea is that Uranus symbolizes capitalism (including inventiveness, scientific discoveries, totalitarian rule, individual freedom), while Neptune indicates socialism (including a vision of an utopian world, solidarity, hospitals, care for the underprivileged, naivety, illusion, deception and falsification of history). These two planetary forces complement each other – and oppose and fight each other. It is the brain versus the heart, intellect versus emotion, sense versus sensibility. Due to their slow motion on the sky, they indicate collective events, movements and ideas rather than things happening in the lives of individuals, although they also do influence individuals.
Together Uranus and Neptune form a planetary cycle, which starts out with a conjunction and ends when the next conjunction occurs, and which lasts approximately 171 years. In the first half of this cycle, when the faster Uranus is separating from Neptune, the principles that Uranus stand for are favoured, like totalitarian rule, imperialism and “dictatorship from above” (meaning that “fatherly” values rule). For instance, the Uranus Neptune conjunction from 1821 marked the beginning of the British colonial empire, in which the Sun would never set. It is no coincidence that Queen Victoria was born in 1819 - only 3 years before the conjunction. She was the personification of the British empire to such a degree that we still talk about the Victorian epoch. The fact that other European countries were expanding their colonial empires from 1821 to 1906-09 merely emphasizes the influence of this planetary cycle.
The opposition (1906-09) marked the culmination and decline of European colonialism. A few years later, in 1912, Titanic would sink as an omen of the end to the colonial empires, just as 11-9 2001 was an omen of the end of American neo-colonialism. In 1914 the 1st world war broke out, thereby changing the world maps completely. The Russian revolution in 1917 was just another blow to imperialism, then China became communistic, and soon the European colonies gained their independence, as Neptune with its “dictatorship from below” (meaning “motherly” values) got more and more power. When finally Uranus met with Neptune again in 1993-1994, a new chapter began in world history with the collapse of the Sovjet Union. Both USSR and China have since then opened up for foreign (capitalistic) investments and as a consequence flourished, while other socialistic countries, which have not changed (like e.g. North Corea and Cuba), are still struggling for survival in a changed world. But bear in mind that neither Russia and China have become real democracies yet!
This is the Andre Barbault's basic idea regarding the Uranus-Neptune cycle – that certain trends in political development occur at specific times of the cycle. He has developed this idea further by including Jupiter and Saturn: Whenever Jupiter or Saturn makes a conjunction to either Uranus or Neptune, the planet who receives the conjunction will get promoted, regardless of the general trend. In other words: When Uranus receives a conjunction from either Jupiter or Saturn, the influence will manifest itself as events indicating “dictatorship from above” and the probability of a major war breaking out will increase. And when Neptune receives a conjunction from either Jupiter or Saturn, we will see “dictatorship from below” and the probability of a revolution or peace settlement will increase.
Andre Barbault gives detailed descriptions of how these planetary cycles have expressed themselves throughout history. Here it is sufficient to demonstrate, how the cycle have indicated the outbreak and end of WW1 and WW2:
- 1914, Outbreak of WW1: Jupiter conjunction Uranus
- 1917, Russian revolution: Saturn conjunction Neptune
- 1918, End of WW1; 1919-1920 Jupiter conjunction Neptune. (The reason for this divergence in time is called “transfer of light” in astrology - in 1918 Jupiter made a conjunction with Pluto, thereby transferring light from Pluto to Neptune, i.e. the Neptunian influence was noticeable already in 1918, thanks to Pluto.)
- 1939, Outbreak of WW2. WW2 is marked by Jupiter conjunct Uranus in 1941 and Saturn conjunct Uranus in 1942; these two aspects were triggered by a Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in 1940-41. Until 1943 the totalitarian powers were triumphing and the allied forces struggled to survive.
- 1945, End of WW2. In 1943 Jupiter made a conjunction to Pluto and in 1945 a conjunction to Neptune; once again we see how transfer of light works: in 1943 the fortune of war changed in favour of the allied forces - from then on the totalitarian regimes were gradually defeated.
In the 14 years period of peace time from 1900 to 1914 only 4 conjunctions with the slow planets occurred; in the next 8 years from 1914 to1921 during WW1 (including the peace conference after the war) 6 such conjunctions occurred. In the next 18 relatively peaceful years from 1922 to 1938 there were only 3 of these conjunctions, while the next 6 years from 1939 to 1945 contains 5 conjunctions. If we put these numbers together, we end up with 11 conjunctions in 14 years of war time (including the peace conferences) and 13 conjunctions distributed over a 50 year period of peace.
I will not go into other wars in the 20th century here, like e.g. the Korean war and the Viet Nam war – you can make the research for yourself and see that the planetary patterns also apply for these instances in most of the cases.
The Pluto-Eris cycle
Two famous American astrologers, Liz Greene and Linda Goodman, have in their books said that the Western astrological system contains 12 planetary rulers, only 2 were still not discovered. Taurus and Virgo still didn’t have a true ruler – instead Venus and Mercury were used as temporary substitutes.
Every time a new celestial body was discovered I used individul charts of celebrities to figure out, if the new celestial body was actually the ruler or either Taurus or Virgo. In most cases I was disappointed. However, in 2005 two new dwarf planets were discovered outside Pluto’s orbit: Makemake and Eris. I spent many years testing them, because they produced positive results, but I had to be sure. There is no doubt in my mind any more: Eris rules Taurus, and Makemake rules Virgo. Since then I have been busy with analysing the planetary cycles between:
- Eris and Makemake
- Eris and Pluto
- Pluto and Makemake
When I analyze a planetary cycle I use the historical events from the recent 5000 years of human history. I was amazed, when I analyzed Eris and Pluto, because they represent the rise and fall of empires, only on a higher level then the above described planetary cycle between Uranus and Neptune.
Eris usually represents a rich empire, while Pluto represents more primitive tribes attacking the empire. Pluto usually represent divided nations, while Eris represents unity. Eris usually represents and old regime, while Pluto represents and upcoming star. Here are some examples:
- Eris represented the Persian empire, while Pluto represented the ancient Greek city-states.
- Pluto represented the Scandinavian vikings, while Eris represented the countries they attacked.
- Eris represented the European colonial powers, who for a period took over the entire world.
In the present situation, Eris represents the Western world, while Pluto represents China and Russia.
- It is an interesting point that during 2nd world war, Eris and Pluto were in trine – a so-called harmonious aspect – but in this context it signified that the democracies won the war, just as they will in the 3rd world war to come.
Just as Pluto signifies “death”, Eris signifies “the death of other people”, because Eris rules Taurus, which is the 8th sign (death) counted from Libra (other people). So you could say that whenever Eris and Pluto form aspects, death has a harvest time, and then it doesn’t matter, if the aspect is harmonious or afflicting. Basically this planetary cycle is all about “political power” (Pluto: “Who has got the upper hand?”) and money (Eris: “Who is the richer?”).
If 2nd world war was represented by a trine, then imagine how the 3rd world war will be, when Eris and Pluto make a square (= a challenging aspect in astrology)! The square between Eris and Pluto will happen in 2020-2021, and Jupiter and Saturn “trigger it” with conjunctions in 2020. To be honest, I am in doubt whether the war will break out in 2019 or in 2020. I tend to believe the war will break out in 2020, but I think the reader should be open to the idea that the event could happen one year earlier.
- Eris and Pluto also made a trine in 2003-2004; this trine was triggered by Saturn making an opposition to Pluto in 2001, thereby signifying the 11-9 attack followed by the so-called “war against terrorism” resulting in the US invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Similarly the Berlin wall fell in 1990, when Jupiter opposed Neptune, even though the aspect most astrologers associate with the fall of the Eastern Bloc, Uranus conjunction Neptune, didn’t happen before 1993. In this context it is interestingly, that Pluto and Eris formed a quinqunx in 1989-1991!
These examples show that as an astrologer you should be careful about pinpointing an exact year related to a specific aspect between two slow planets or dwarf planets; instead you should always get the big picture by including the aspects from Jupiter and Saturn.
- In the same way you can assign the 1st world war to the square between Eris and Pluto, even though this square happened 1907-1912, and the 1st world war took place 1914-1918.
- The Vietnam war is represented by the opposition, which was formed in 1976-1978, even though the Vietnam war ended in 1975. The opposition – and hence the Vietnam war – marked the culminaton of American military influence on the world. USA, this might superpower, was defeated by poorly equiped guerilla warriors!
Once again the exact dating of the events is all a matter of identifying the surrounding aspects formed by the other planets, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
Even the minor aspects between Eris and Pluto are reflected in the political history of the 20th century.
- The Korean war (1950-1953) was marked by a sesquisquare between Eris and Pluto taking place in the years 1952-1955.
- The Cuban missile crisis happened in October 1962. Pluto and Eris formed a quinqunx in 1962-1964.
The seers and their predictions
Now let's have a look at the seers and their predictions. No, I am sorry, Nostradamus is not among them. These seers are relatively unknown and obscure; in most cases their work has been forgotten by most people. However, thanks to Internet they are again brought into the light of the public.
My primary source for the following summary is the Danish book “Vor verdens fremtid” (i.e.: “The Future of Our World”) from 1984 by Inge Stoltenberg.
The seers are:
- Anton Johansson (1858-1931), Sweden
- Matthias Lang (1753-1825), Germany
- Maiden Fanny (1805-1881) Denmark
- Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959), Germany
Anton Johansson was born May 24th 1858 in the northern part of Sweden. He was well respected in his rural community - for 30 years he was employed by the police, and he was also elected to the municipal county for 18 years. Everybody knew him to be an honest and reliable man.
He had his first clairvoyant vision, when he was 16 years old. He saw his brothers drowning at the same moment they actually drowned. He correctly predicted the earth quake in San Francisco in 1906 and the earth quake in Messina in 1908 and many other events.
On November 14th 1907, when he was almost 50 years old, he got a vision about the next 3 world wars. A voice encouraged him to warn the German Kaiser Wilhelm not to enter the first world war. But Anton refused to do so; he did not feel that he was worthy of doing this task. He saw the sinking of Titanic, which took place in 1912. He saw the icebergs in the dark sea and how one of them tore a great gap in the huge passenger ship, he saw how many of the passengers were drowning in the cold water, and the vision filled him with fear. The voice instructed him to warn the shipping company - he even got the address of the shipping company, but he did nothing. Years later, when he read about the shipwreck in a newspaper he regretted that he had done nothing - and from now on he promised to do what he was told to do by the voice.
In the autumn of 1913 he was told by the voice to warn the people in power about the forthcoming war. First he went to Oslo, but the generals refused to listen to his “foolish” talk. Then he went to Stockholm, where a military officer recorded his account and had it published in the newspaper “Svenska Dagbladet” on March 4th 1914. In this article the duration, course and end of the war was outlined in detail. Everything Anton Johannson had said came out true. He returned home and in the spring of 1914 he wrote letters to both the governement in Oslo and the government in Stockholm urging them to warn Kaisar Wilhelm not to enter the war - but to no avail.
When it appeared that Anton Johannson had been right about the outbreak of the war, a journalist from Stockholm came to his home and interviewed him. The newspaper “Aftonbladet” brought an article about him on April 16th 1918. In this article he correctly predicted the outbreak of the “Spanish flu”. This pandemic disease, which broke out shortly after the war had ended, killed more than 15 millions of people - more people than had been killed during the war. Today scientists are convinced that the “Spanish flu” is equivalent to what today is known as “Bird's flu”.
He furthermore foresaw the Irish rebellion, the revolutionary activities in Germany (with Karl Liebknecht and Rosa Luxemburg as the leaders), the Russian revolution and its consequences (“the world will never know how many people this revolution will have killed”), the civil war in Spain, how Finland for a short time would be free from Russia, and how USA would be engaged in 5 major wars before it finally would be split into 4-5 parts. He had seen Denmark get its southern part back from Germany after the war, but he could not understand how this could happen, since Denmark wasn't involved in WWW1 at all. (Denmark got Northern Slesvig back through a referendum in 1920 thanks to the idealistic American president Woodrow Wilson, who believed it was better to settle territorial disputes with referendums than wars.)
Anton Gustavson was a Swedish engineer, who after reading this article looked Anton Johansson up and together they published two books containing all the visions Anton Johansson had had: "Ny syner af fjärrskådaren fron Finnmarken" (1920) and “Syner och uppenbarelser om världens fremtid” (“Visions and revelations about the future of the world”). This book was published in 1935, 1939 and 1940.
Anton Johansson found it hard to discriminate the visions he had about the 3 different world wars, because the visions did not always appear in a sequential order. However, he did notice that almost all the acts of war in WW1 took place on the ground, while some combats of WW2 took place in the air. He specifically mentions “air fleets” in his description of WW2, although he had never seen an aircraft in his entire life.
During the 2nd world war the British should pray God to save London, and Norway would experience bloodshed. He saw how the war ended: Germany would be divided, the Jews would return to Palestine, and India would gain independence. He also saw and described the political changes in China.
Anton Johanssons predictions about WW3
I have chosen to present the predictions about a 3rd world war in bullet lists in order to give a better overview.
- Before the war breaks out the will be a lot of talk about peace, but it will only be a facade to prevent people from suspecting anything.
- One night the Russians will invade Germany and France through Hungary, Austria, northern Italy and Switzerland - only France will give the invaders resistance, Germany will be taken by surprise.
- The Russians will conquer all the American weapon depots on their way. Anton Johansson mentions terrible weapons not existing in his time.
- The Russian army will subdue France thanks to French communists and then engage in war with Spain. The terrible new weapons mentioned before will be used in Spain with dire consequences for the whole world. One of the weapons, which causes the death of 25 million people, infects the victim with a disease, which makes the person mad.
- Simultaneously with the invasion of Germany Johansson saw an explosion in the North Sea. He saw a great tsunami-like wave rise and hit all the North Sea coasts. The flood proved disastrous for London: Houses were destroyed, ships were wrecked and hurled against the buildings, people being drowned and crushed to death. A part of Scotland sank into the sea. The coastlines of Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium were also affected, especially Antwerp and Hamburg.
- He noticed that all these events happened in the late summer.
- He is the only seer to have seen what happened in USA. From his description it is reasonable to conclude that the greatest American cities would come under nuclear attack: New York, Washington, Chicago, Minneapolis - he had never ever seen such explosions of fire before. The entire sky was ignited, everything was hidden in smoke, and the bombs created hurricanes, which destroyed everything. Even the great forests in Canada were swept away by the fire storms, which also moved across the Atlantic Ocean and destroyed the south-western part of Europe before moving into Russia. “This,” he concludes, “is why USA cannot send help to Europe.”
- India is occupied by China. Local revolutionaries instigate war to facilitate the occupation.
- Persia and Turkey is conquered by the Russians.
- It made a great impression on Johansson, when he saw how the Russians together with their French allies attacked Sweden and Norway going from North to South. If only Sweden had not diminished its military forces, fewer people would have died, he says. The Russians would conquer the Northern part of Sweden, while their French allies would bomb the cities on the western coast line: Göteborg and Malmö, and also Stockholm. The French army would then continue to bomb cities in Norway: Oslo, Kristiansand, Trondheim and others. After a few months of war the Swedish capitulated, and this forced the Norwegians to do the same. Sweden and Norway had to surrender a lot of land in return for peace. “If only the Swedish had endured another 2 weeks, they would have won over the French.”
- He noticed that Russia was without Ukraine and Baltikum (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) - these states only got their independence a decade ago - how could he know? Poland was also outside Russian influence.
Matthias Lang was the clairvoyant son of a Bavarian miller. People laughed at his visions, which were limited to what would happen in his native country, but they silenced, when they experienced some of them coming out true in their own life time. A local priest collected his visions and published them in a book.
He had never seen a steam engine in his entire life, but from his descriptions of “iron dogs” it is evident that he is talking about steam engines. He said that when the “silver fish” appears over the Bavarian woods, it will be an omen of war. In the spring of 1914 the Zeppeliner soared over the Bavarian woods - and then came the 1st world war. As another omen of this war he said that an “iron road” would be created in Bavaria, and when the “iron dog” used this “iron road” for the first time, the war would break out. The railway that went through Matthias Langs native country was opened on August 1st 1914 - the very same day the war was declared.
He talked about how houses greater than 5 and 6 floors would be built in the cities, he described vehicles running without horses, and how people would fly, when they travelled from one place to another. He also described the inflation after WW2 with great accuracy: “You will not be able to buy a bread for 200 gylden - but with one piece of gold you can buy a farm.” (The latter actually happened in one instance.)
He described how people would become evil up to and during WWW2: “A man will reject his brother, a mother her children.” He dated the time for the outbreak of the 2nd world war with this statement: “When they have almost finished building a bridge in Straubing crossing the river Donau, the war will break out.” In September 1939, when the war was declared, only the last layer of concrete was missing from the newly built bridge. After WW2 he said that a time would come “when people think there is peace, but in reality there is no peace.” This is a very accurate description of the cold war.
Matthias Langs predictions about WW3
Matthias Lang doesn’t have much to say about the 3rd world war, but he is in agreement with other seers.
- A road will be made between Straubing and Cham. When the 3rd world war breaks out, the “red” will come on this road. People asked him why he called them “red”: “Do they wear red uniforms?” He answered: “No, but nevertheless they are red.” (Nobody knew about socialism or communism, Karl Marx had not even written the communist manifest yet.) His advice is that people shall hide, when they see the foreign soldiers, otherwise they will be killed.
- He noticed that this event will happen in late summer: “The wheat has just been harvested on the fields.”
- He states that this war will be shorter than the 2 previous wars.
- So few people will survive the war that the survivors can choose any house or farm to live in.
- After the war there will be peace for a long time, and people will have regained their religious faith.
There is evidence that suggests that Maiden Fanny was the illegitimate daughter of the Danish king Christian VIII, who is also said to have been father of the Danish fairy tale author Hans Christian Andersen. It was the custom in those days among the aristocracy to keep the existence of such children born outside wedlock secret and raise them in the countryside, where nobody knew about their true origin.
Her mother is said to have been Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Schwerin. Christian VIII was only prince at the time, when he had made her pregnant, and his paternal grandfather, the king, Frederick V, who was the powerful head of the royal family, would not accept a child conceived out of wedlock. The couple were married in June 1806 and later divorced due to her infidelity. When Fanny was a young 17 year old girl, Charlotte, her biological mother, made attempts to contact her, but Fanny rejected her. The resemblance in appearance between Fanny and Charlotte was said to be striking. It is also a known fact that the adult Fanny was invited to spend her summer together with Christian VIII, after he had become king. When she died, she left a magnificent bible with Christian VIII' name engraved on it. Her contemporaries knew that she was a princess - they called her “the princess without crown”.
When Fanny was 22 years old, she became ill and had to stay in bed for a long period of time. After she recovered something strange had happened - she had visions about the future. From now on she demanded that everybody should call her Maiden Fanny and nothing else - she had originally been baptized Franziska Carolina Eliese Enger.
Fanny would help people in the local community with her visions, but she would also make statements about the future of the Danish nation. The first war she mentions took place in 1848-50, when Denmark was at war with the two German states, Schleswig and Holstein. She predicted correctly that Denmark would win the war, and after the victory she became very popular. However, when she said that Denmark would loose the next war with Germany, she became unpopular until the prophecy had been fulfilled: Prussia conquered the Southern part of Denmark. She then predicted that a part of this lost land would return to Denmark, and this happened in 1920.
All the details she predicted up to WW1 also came out true: How her home town of Abenrade would grow and how the Danish king would die abroad just before the war broke out, and nobody would know who he really was (king Frederick VIII died due to illness in an inn in Hamburg May 14th 1912 while on a journey back to Denmark - nobody at the inn knew who his real identity). And she stated (correctly) that Denmark would not participate in WWW1. She also described how the Danish king would be riding on a white horse, when southern Jutland was reunited with Denmark.
She described how Denmark would be affected by WW2 with this short statement: “After the coldest winter anybody can remember the Germans invade Denmark. This will be a hard time, especially in Copenhagen. They will try to depose the king, but they will not succeed. In this time people will have to be either for or against - there will be no middle way.” Everything she had said came out true.
The source for our knowledge about Maiden Fanny stems partly from a biography about her from 1945 and partly from oral knowledge passed on to Inge Stoltenberg, who was born and lived in the same part of Denmark as Maiden Fanny did.
Maiden Fannys predictions about WW3
A few days before she died, Maiden Fanny had a vision about the 3rd world war.
- She said that this war will be the most cruel war of all wars fought in Europe. “There will be fire everywhere: From the earth, from the water and from the air. Sailors will have a terrible time on the sea. And it will be a hard time for the Danish people to endure.” Somebody in her audience asked: “Can't we escape?” She replied: “Escape? Where will you go? The whole world will be ignited! You will do better staying in Denmark, even if it will be a tough time to endure. The food supplies will run out in Copenhagen, and wild hordes of dark people will invade Denmark from Germany. Their faces are dark, and we cannot understand their language. Give them food peacefully; they will stay for 3 days in Abenrade, then they will move north and be defeated by a Danish army. The Danish soldiers will be outnumbered, but they will triumph, because the invaders will not be under any kind of command or discipline.”
 According to Mitar Tarabic (1829-1899) from Serbia Australia will be spared: “When this horrible war starts woe to those armies that fly through the skies. Better off will be those who fight on ground and water. People waging this war will have their scientists who will invent different and strange cannon-balls. When they explode, these cannon-balls, instead of killing, will cast a spell over all that lives; people, armies and livestock. This spell will make them sleep, and sleep they will instead of fighting, and after they will come back to their senses. We [Serbia] will not fight in this war, but others will do battle over our heads. Burning people will fall from the sky over Pozega [a town in Serbia]. Only one country at the end of the world, surrounded by great seas, as big as our Europe [Australia?], will live in peace, without any troubles.... Upon it or over it not a single canon-ball will explode! Those who run and hide in the mountains with three crosses will find shelter and will be saved to live afterwards in abundance, happiness and love, because there will be no more wars....” (Quote: http://www.jrnyquist.com/may14/new_page_2.htm)
- She also said that the war would end in the autumn, and the Danish soldiers would return to their families at Christmas time - but she did not say anything about the duration of the war.
- She stated that after the war Denmark would regain its lost territories: “Everybody can get as much land as he wants to cultivate, because very few people will have survived.”
Alois Irlmaier is the youngest of the 4 seers. Like Matthias Lang he was born in lived most of his life in Bavaria in southern Germany. Doctor C. Adlmaier has documented his visions in the book “Blick in die Zukunft” from 1955.
As a young man he discovered that he had paranormal powers - he was able to locate water. Thanks to this ability he could provide for himself throughout his life by helping peasants find the right places for digging wells. In 1928, when he was 34 years old, he had a vision of the holy virgin Mary; from this moment and onwards he had visions about the future. Consequently he has not had any visions about WWW1, since it was long over in 1928.
Furthermore there are no testimonies that he predicted WW2, but during WW2 people gathered around his house to get news about their loved ones - both the living and the deceased. He never received any money for this work, which in the end made him so tired that he refused to receive any visitors, except for finding water.
He used his paranormal abilities to help the local police solve crimes, both murders and theft. After WW2 American soldiers came to him to ask him about their loved ones in the states. Everything he said was true - even when he informed a soldier that his wife back home was dying. He added: “You must go back immediately, because I can see a man, who intends to take over you house after the death of your wife.” The American soldier was granted a leave, returned home and found out that his wife’s brother had tried to have him declared mentally deranged in order to take over his house and property. As soon as everything was solved, the American soldier wrote Irlmaier and told him what had happened, thanking him for his advice.
Alois Irlmaiers predictions about WW3
Just before he died from cancer in 1959 he said: “I am happy that I am not going to experience any of the things I have seen in visions.” He was referring to the 3rd world war, which he has seen clearer and in more detail than any other of the above mentioned seers. Here are his observations:
- The year when the war starts the spring comes very early. The farmers can sow their crops in March, and they will expect a great harvest.
 An unknown seer from Cologne has in 1701 said about this war: “A war will follow after a winter which really was no winter, when there will be a soulless snow that will fall. The flowers will bloom very early in this year, and the cows will be up to their knees in grass by April.” (Source: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/profecias/esp_profecia01c3b.htm)
- Everybody will be optimistic about the future, and the politicians are talking about peace only.
- Then a murder on a important political person is committed in a country southeast of Bavaria - shortly after the war breaks out without any warning. This murder is merely a diversion manoeuvre before the real attack.
- One night the Russian army enters Germany by 3 different roads. The Russians will not move south of Donau, hence Munich will be unharmed. Germany will be taken by surprise; the civilians will try to flee westwards in their cars, but anybody getting in the way of the Russian army will be killed - “if only they had stayed home,” is Irlmaier's sad comment.
- He sees an airplane drop
something into the sea resulting in a huge wave. As a consequence a part of Britain sinks into the water. All North Sea coastlines will be hit by the wave.
 The legendary Scottish “Brahan seer” (whose real name was Coinneach Oddhar, and who was born approximately 1600) said that one day a dark brown cow without horns would appear from Minch (the water between Scotland and the Hebrides) and knock over six smokestacks on Gairloch House in Wester Ross with its moo. Of course these words should be understood metaphorically – but how? They could be a reference to the explosion in the North Sea mentioned by other seers in connection with a potential WWW3. He correctly prophesized that one day sheep would replace human beings in Scotland, and that the sheep would later be replaced by businessmen hunting deer. That’s the situation today. He ended these prophecies by saying that even the deer would disappear one day due to a terrible “black rain” – something that has not happened yet. After the “black rain” people would return to the highlands. (Source: “Prophecies” by Tony Allen 2002).
- A counter attack will be launched from North Africa; he sees airplanes take off from “the sand” and drop some yellow dust in a straight line in Europe “from Prag to the city by the great water” (probably Stetin). The yellow dust is poisonous - anybody in this area will die, the Russian tanks will move onwards even though their drivers are dead. “All the people and all the cattle in this zone will die, the plants and trees will become black, and for a whole year nobody can enter the zone.” The Russian army is now cut off from its supply lines.
- France is divided into two fractions: A communistic and a nationalistic. The nationalists holds northern France, while the communists take over the southern part.
- Austrians and people from southern Germany will form a resistance movement, which gradually grows in strength and power. The decisive battles take place at Cologne and a place called “Birkenbaum”, which nobody knows where is, but it is assumed to be between Munster and Essen. During these battles bombs are continuously dropped from aircrafts. The German-Austrian led army will triumph in the end.
- After Russia has been defeated a revolution or civil war breaks out inside Russia. The streets in the big cities will be filled with dead bodies, and the communist party leaders commit suicide en masse. Afterwards the Russian people crowd in the churches to give praise to God.
- Italy is also invaded. Irlmaier describes people with Asian features among the enemy soldiers - as if they were Chinese. There is no resistance in Italy, because the Italian communists have taken over the power before the foreign troops arrive. There is no only burning of churches and slaughtering of friars, nuns, priests, bishops and cardinals, but the pope manages to escape. According to Irlmaier the new regime spreads terror and fear through its barbaric actions; people are being tortured and killed in great numbers.
 Lucia dos Santos, who had been one of the 3 children that had seen the Holy Virgin Mary in Fatima, Portugal, said in 1990, when she was 73 years old: “The events taking place in Europe are a deception. Russia will be the scourge for all nations, because it had not converted to Christianity. Russia attacks the West, and China invades Asia.” According to http://www.stephencuyos.com/archives/411 Anton Johansson has said: “India will be occupied by China…” In other words Russia may have coordinated its actions with China, and this is one of the reasons why the seers in this article says that the whole world is in flames - there is nowhere to flee to.)
The battle at Birkenbaum
As stated above the Russian army is finally defeated at a place called Birkenbaum, which in English is translated to “the birch tree”. The importance of this battle is stressed by the fact that many seers seem to know about it, even though nobody knows exactly where the place is:
- Farmer Eilert (known as “Jasper”) (1764-1833) wrote: “One battle will take place at the birch tree between Unna, Hamm and Werl. There nations from half over the world will face each other. Only a few Russians will get back home to tell of their defeat....” In another quote he states: “An important battle will be held between Unna and Hamm. One has to throw wagons and wheels in the water, otherwise the fleeing enemies take it all with them. The battle, the victory, the escape will follow so rapidly after each other, that the one who can hide himself for only a short time will escape the danger. At Cologne the last battle will take place.” (Quote from http://www.jrnyquist.com/may14/new_page_2.htm)
- Another seer, whose name is not known, but whose vision was recorded in Cologne in 1701, says: “In the nearby lower Germany, the battle will be decided. There will be battles like the world has never seen before. This terrible battle will begin by the Birch Forest near Bodberg. For three days they will fight; covered with wounds, they will fight until they stand in blood.” (Quote from http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/profecias/esp_profecia01c3b.htm.)
- Peter Schlinkert (born 1730) states: “At the Birch tree the armies of the West will fight a terrible battle against the ar-mies of the East, and after many bloody sacrifices be victorious. The soldiers of the East will retreat over the Haar, and when the villagers see Rune in the Werler and Haar on fire, they must quickly flee into the Armsberger Wood. Another battle will be fought near the Ruhr Bridge by Obenheimer, but here only with artillery. A few days later the last great battle on German soil will be fought and that by the village Schmerleck on the so-called Lusebrink. The armies of the East will be completely annihilated and only a few will escape to return home with the news of defeat. there will be terrible lamentations… After these days of mishap and misery, happiness and peace will return to Germany, even though in the first year women will have to march behind the plow.” (Quote from http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/profecias/esp_profecia01c3b.htm)
Of course, when so many seers know about this battle by the birch tree, there is always the risk that some of them knew about another seers predictions and subsequently copied them.
It is at this time - just after the pope has fled to Switzerland around Christmas time - that the earth is covered in darkness. Many seers have described this darkness which may be the consequence of some kind of cosmic catastrophe - either an after-effect of the nuclear bombardment of North America or the effect of a comet passing the earth, thereby covering it in its dust.
Franz Kugelbeer, a 5th German seer describes the darkness like this: “It starts out with thunder and earth quakes, and then everything is covered in darkness. Nobody can eat or drink, the only thing you can do is pray. The only light comes from candles. Outside the air is filled with sulphur steams; if you go outside or merely looks out of a window, you will die. The flashes of lightning and the thunders will continue together with the earth quakes. After 3 days it will be over.”
Irlmaier describes the darkness with these words: “During the war a total darkness will occur. There will be flashes of lightning, thunder and earth quakes. The electricity will not work any longer, only candles can give light. Don't leave the houses, cover and seal the windows, because if you inhale the poisonous vapours outside, you will surely die. Food and water which, has not been sealed and covered will become poisonous. Many people will die, but after 72 hours it will all be over.” He repeats: “You must buy a lot of candles, and canned food and not leave your houses, when the darkness occurs. Don't look out of the windows - instead you must pray.”
Theresa Higginson, a British clairvoyant, has in a letter to her priest described a vision she had: “I was out in space and looking at the planet earth. First I saw balls of fire hit the earth, they penetrated it and blew up rocks. Afterwards I saw a dense darkness cover the earth. Then there were lightning and thunder, and I heard water murmur and people lament. I heard the voice of Christ, who told me: “You shall preach that anybody belonging to me shall be saved.”
Jeanne Dixon, an American seer, who foresaw the murders of Gandhi and Kennedy and correctly predicted China becoming communistic before it actually happened has also seen this darkness: “This catastrophe will prevent the Russians from taking over the world, and it will change the life conditions on earth dramatically. It will shock humanity and bring renewal to our spiritual life.” Unfortunately Jeanne Dixon is not too reliable - some of her other predictions have proven to be wrong. Anyway, she says that after this war all religions will be united in one faith different from any existing religion. There will be no leader of this faith, because it will be engraved in people's hearts.
Franz Kugelbeer (mentioned above) states that the people who survives the catastrophe will be as saints and the earth will return to a state of paradise.
Veronica Lueken, another American seer, has had visions about a rocket attack on New York and a celestial body passing the earth in a very short distance. She states that the celestial body will mean “redemption” for the people on earth - the sign that a new era will begin.
According to Irlmaier (who is always very practical and trying to be helpful) the survivors will experience hard times in the beginning, since the earth will be marked by the war. People will starve and diseases will kill a lot of people, but gradually humanity will be able to sustain itself, and in the end everybody will have enough food. The climate will have changed, northern Europe will experience tropical or subtropical temperatures. Everybody can settle where they like to live, because there will be plenty of land to cultivate. At Christmas (presumably 1.5 years after the outbreak of the war) the last soldiers will return to their homes. The times to come will be happy, people will have turned to religion again. Germany and Austria will unite and become one country, and a similar development will happen all over the earth.
Karl Marx (1818-1883) is interesting in this context for two reasons:
- His predictions about the future
- His influence on the future
According to Marx the history of human civilisation follows certain patterns that make it predictable:
- Primitive community, which is characterized by man’s struggle with nature (i.e. fishing, hunting and collecting fruits and seeds) in order to live and survive. Man’s survival depends on co-operation between equals.
- Slave state, which is characterized by the relation between master and slave, where the master literally owns the slave.
- Feudal state, which is characterized by the relation between land owner and peasant. The peasant is free to some degree, since he can cultivate his own land, but he has to work for the land owner as well.
- Capitalist system, which is characterized by the relation between capitalist and worker with the capitalist as the most powerful.
- Socialist society, in which the relation between capitalist and worker still exist, but the worker is the most powerful.
- Communism, which is a return to the classless primitive community but with advanced means of production from capitalism.
In his analysis Marx divides a human civilisation into a basis and a superstructure, where the basis is defined by the productive forces and the relations of production, and the superstructure is defined by spiritual values like e.g. religion, culture, organization of the state, language, etc.
According to Marx the production forces in the basis defines the superstructure. It means that if you live in a primitive community in South America you will develop a belief system similar to the belief system in a similar community in e.g. Greenland or Africa, even though there is no inter-relation between these communities. And when a primitive community becomes a slave state, its belief system will be the same, no matter where on earth it appears, simply because of its way of organizing production of goods.
In his own lifetime Karl Marx the stages up to and including capitalism was a matter of fact, which he could analyse, while socialism and communism was something to come, i.e. these forms of civilisation was Karl Marx’s predictions for the future.
Karl Marx never claimed to be a prophet, he was instead a philosopher, whose philosophy according to himself was based on scientific observations. But by making predictions about the future he influenced history, since he encouraged the subdued working class to participate actively in history through revolutionary activities.
In 1917 the Russian revolution succeeded, and the rest is history, as they say. For 76 years the world was divided into an expanding socialistic part and a capitalistic part. However, in 1991 this trend came to an end with the collapse of the economy in the Soviet Union.
If you analyze this historical development, you will see that socialism never developed to become communism as defined by Marx – no socialistic country developed into a utopian society where everybody was equal. Instead something else happened: The industrialized capitalistic countries changed through the development of computers and information technology. In this new globalized village the information workers have the upper hand, which means that true socialism was actually achieved through capitalism and without any violent revolution(!)
Let me explain: In a traditional factory the capitalist is the strongest, because he owns the productive means, i.e. the machines and the buildings. If he is not satisfied with the performance of a worker, he can sack the worker. But in a modern world workplace, where knowledge is the main productive mean the capitalist depends on the workers to do their work – he cannot control them or force them to do anything, instead he has to persuade them to work, and if he sacks a worker, the new worker has to achieve the same knowledge as the previous worker had – and that process can be very expensive. In other words the worker is more powerful than the capitalist – which is the definition of a socialistic community according to Karl Marx!
Now, imagine that the prophecies in this text comes true, i.e. that a new world war wipes out most of the human population from earth. The survivors would still have access to the advanced knowledge and technology of our age, but a lot of the cultural structures of inequity and injustice would have vanished. That would mean communism as defined by Karl Marx, since everybody would be equal as if they were living in a primitive community. So, maybe Karl Marx was a prophet after all?
If Karl Marx is a prophet, why didn’t socialism succeed in Russia or China and other so-called socialistic countries, you might ask. After all, communist dictators like Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and Ceausescu can easily match their fascist counterparts like e.g. Hitler, Mussolini, Franco and Pinochet, when it comes to killing millions of their own people. Here are some suggestions to answer that question:
- Following Karl Marx’ own philosophy the productive means had not matured sufficiently in the so-called socialistic countries to justify a change of the society to true socialism.
- Apparently Marx was wrong, when he maintained that violent revolutions could lead from capitalism to socialism. If we use Marxism to analyze history a violent revolution can only lead a society from feudalism to capitalism, which is exactly what happened in France 1789, in the American Revolutionary War in the 18th century, in Russia 1917, in Germany in the 1930s, in China 1949, etc. When these nations changed from agrarian communities to industrialized countries it happened through bloodshed and destruction.
- Our ancestors knew that absolute power has a tendency to corrupt. In socialistic countries the tendency to concentrate power is stronger than in democratic nations, where the political power is divided between a legislative part, an executive part and a judgmental part. Nevertheless, anybody living in a modern democracy can see for himself / herself that even democracy is not perfect - but it might be the best of the available solutions. The problem with socialism is that in every Utopia created by man’s imagination from Plato over Thomas Moore to Chairman Mao society is ruled by “the state”, which means that some people are granted more political power than other people. Or as George Orwell writes in the novel “Animal Farm”: “Everybody is equal, but some people are more equal than others.” Or as Lenin said: “It’s nice to trust people, but it’s better to control them.”
- The greatest flaw in socialism / communism / Marxism is that it has no spiritual dimension. Karl Marx saw religion as “opium for the people”, i.e. a drug that would prevent the people from rebellion. A consequence of this Marxist point of view is that mentally disabled children have been treated inhumanely in socialist countries as TV documentaries have shown it to happen in e.g. former Rumania and present China. Since Marxism is a materialistic philosophy it means that in a Marxist perspective a mentally disabled child is worthless, because it cannot contribute with anything to society. But seen from a religious or idealistic perspective a mentally disabled person is created by God and more important: Such a person possesses an invisible and immortal soul and hence has the same “value” as a “normal” person. A Christian is by definition not allowed to discriminate between a productive and an unproductive individual - both have a right to live and be loved.
Another objection against the prophecies in this text is that even if socialism wasn’t a huge success in human history, it does not necessarily mean that socialistic countries will start a 3rd world war - socialistic countries are (according to themselves) peace loving.
This is my answer: If you study Marxism closely and use your logic, you will understand that WWW3 is inherent in the Marxist philosophy, that it is its ultimate consequence.
Just like the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche Karl Marx did not believe in any spiritual powers with the potential to influence mankind’s history. To Nietzsche God is dead - to Marx religion is fraud. In Marxism there is no God, who will eventually judge the living and the dead (as in Christianity), and there is no karmic retribution for our deeds, be they good or bad (as in Hinduism or Buddhism). Instead Marx claims that it is up to man alone to create history.
President George W. Bush has mentioned the possibility of a “preventive war”, i.e. an unprovoked war against a foreign nation (probably Russia, China or Iran) to prevent the foreign nation from making a first strike on USA. However, the problem for Bush is that no democratically elected leader will ever be able to persuade a majority of his / her people or the army to such an one-sided attack. There’s always going to be an opposition within the nation against war, except if it is a truly defensive war.
This is not the case in a dictatorship, where people have been brainwashed for generations to believe in the perfection of a one-party-system. In such a nation an unprovoked “preventive” war is not only possible, it is also very likely to happen, given the right circumstances.
You might object that the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 once and for all has out ruled a scenario like a 3rd world war initiated by Russia. The problem is that journalistic reports from modern Russia indicates that society and the mindsets of the majority of the Russian people hasn’t really changed - yet. However, sooner or later the Russian people will not be satisfied with “a strong leader”. They will demand democratic reforms. In order to stay in power, i.e. motivated by internal reasons, the Russian leaders will then initiate the next world war. A similar development will probably happen in China.
Copyright Eskild Rasmussen